In this bulletin:
In Brief: Outside Business Activities: A Few Instances to Remember ● Form 33-109F5 Requirement for Cryptocurrencies ● MiFID II Unbundling Requirements: Impact (or lack thereof) in the Canadian Markets ● Less CASL Hassle ● Update on CCIR Segregated Fund Working Group Position Paper
- For Best Execution, Good May Not Be Good Enough
- A Stern Warning to Registrants Regarding OBSI Obligations
- Cybersecurity: Why Director Involvement is so Important
- Prohibiting Cluster Munitions Act: A Cause for Concern?
- European Privacy Laws are Changing: Do They Apply to Your Firm?
- Re: Marek – Who is Your Client?
News & Events
Click the link to access our bulletin summarizing these recent developments. >> AUM Law Bulletin – Trees and Triffids – December 2017