Earlier this month, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau bested President Donald Trump in an epic contest of wills (and arm strength) in the handshake that was seen around the world. After Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and US Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch were thoroughly unprepared for (and possibly injured by) Trump’s bizarre handshake style, Trudeau held his own in what has been heralded as one of the biggest displays of dominance in Canadian history.
Though we don’t have anything this dramatic to offer in this month’s Bulletin, we do hope you will find it illuminating in any event!
In this bulletin:
In Brief: Hefty FINTRAC Penalty Target Revealed ● CRM2 Investor Website
- Annual CSA Enforcement Report – No Contest
- MFDA 2016 Year in Review – Out with the Old and In with the New
- New OSFI Deadline for Margin Requirements
- Transacting in the Exempt Market?
- Working From Home – Not Always a Casual Affair
- CSA’s New Regulatory Sandbox
Frequently Asked Questions
News & Events
Click the pdf icon to access our bulletin summarizing these recent developments. >>