Is it just students? Not quite.
According to the Ontario Ministry of Education, there are approximately two million students across the province that go back to school every September. However, this statistic does not include regulators and their children (the regulations). With the number of proposed changes and regulations contemplated this month, this number could be much higher. Here is AUM Law’s take on them.
In this bulletin:
In Brief: BREAKING NEWS: Ban on Binary Options ● The use of the Words Bank, Banker and Banking: To be continued ● The Importance of a Strong Expense Allocation Policy ● Cryptocurrency: Where do we go from here?
- Charity as a Registrant: Not So Simple
- Levelling the Playing Field or Higher Taxes?
- OSC’s Compliance and Registrant Regulation Branch (CRR) Annual Report: Our Takeaways
- AMF Summary of Oversight and Regulatory Activities: The First of its kind in Quebec
- Mandatory Reporting To Come, But Not Here Yet!
- Cryptocurrency: A ‘Snap’ on Developments
- When it Rains, it Pours: Here are a Set of New Obligations for Registrants
- Pooled Fund-On-Fund Relief: An Update
Frequently Asked Questions
News & Events
Click the link to access our bulletin summarizing these recent developments. >> AUM Law Bulletin – Back to School in Full Gear – September 2017